Many of you have had the opportunity to witness Kelby's shooting talents or even the privilege to meet him in person.
But if not… check out his WEBSITE:
Kelby is an NSCA Level I Certified Instructor
And so much more!
Here’s a bit of his EXPERIENCE:
- 2017-2018 Jacksonville University Shooting Team Captain
- 2018-2019 Jacksonville University Shooting Team Assistant Coach
- 10+ time NSCA Concurrent All American Teams
- 2x NSCA All American Team Captain
- 3x NSCA Team USA FITASC Member
- 2x PSCA Tour Pro
And his impressive list of ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- 55+ Concurrent Championships Nationwide
- 30+ Collegiate Medals and Championships Nationwide
- 5 Top 100 Finishes at World FITASC Championships
- 2011 US Open 20 & 28 Ga. Junior Champion
- 2011 28 Ga. Junior National Champion
- 2012 Team USA FITASC Team Gold Medal
- 2012 ACUI National 5 Stand Champion Bethel University Team
- 2013 US Open 28 Ga. Junior FITASC & Sporting Champion
- 2013 NSCA Western Regional FITASC High Overall
- 2014 Junior Bronze Medal World FITASC, Portugal
- 2017 Clemson University Invitational Sporting Clays Champion
- 2017 & 2018 Jacksonville University Southeast Regional Invitational Sporting Clays Champion
- 2018 Lower East Coast Conference Sporting Clays Runner-Up
Kelby is obviously well qualified and able to teach anyone…
whether you are a brand new shooter, or any level all the way up to master class!
To Schedule Private or Group Instruction With Kelby
Instruction is also offered by Andrew Lackie, an NSCA Level 1 Certified Instructor, who is well versed in competing at Sporting Clays.
Currently at Jacksonville University, he CAPTAINS the 18 time National Title clay shooting team and is keen to make this number 19 under his watch!
As a shooter he has achieved 3 SCTP National titles and 3 SCTP individual South Eastern Regional Titles.
We’re pleased he’s here at Amelia Shotgun Sports to instruct all ages and abilities in technique, target reading and methods of shooting. So whether you need instruction from basics or some more advanced techniques to improve your game, Andrew can help. He is available by appointment for individual or group lessons.
To Schedule Private or Group Instruction With Andrew