Diane Sorantino is arguably the most accomplished female sporting clays competitor of all time. Diane was introduced to hunting and clay target shooting by her father at the early age of 9 years old. Diane has over 40 years experience both as competitive shooter and hunter. Diane’s father was a competitive trap shooter and was instrumental in starting her off with a great foundation in shooting. Diane teaches shooters of all experience levels from new shooters to Master Class shooters.
The methods taught by Dianne are based on being in “control” of every target by learning how to “connect” with each different type of target presentation. Base techniques are taught with a few core principles that can be tailored to allow the shooter to approach a target in the most efficient manner. You will learn how to balance the science of shooting with the instinctive “feel” part of the game.
The key to becoming a better shooter is always routed in proper fundamentals; and Dianne is a great instructor to teach you these fundamentals.
You will leave with handouts outlining everything that you have learned and clear instructions on what you need to do to improve your shooting.
What you will learn includes:
- Proper Gun Mount
- Hold Points and Break Points
- Hard Focus vs. Soft Focus
- Methods of Acquiring Lead
- How to “Connect” & “Control”
- Eye Dominance Exam
- Target Acquisition
- Gun Fit Suggestions
- How to Find the “Feel” Part of the Game
- You will leave with homework
Schedule on Both Wednesday 2/27 & Thursday 2/28
(2 hour blocks):
Private Shooting Instruction Fees per 2 Hour Block:
- $150 per Hour for 1 or 2 People
- 1 or 2 People in a 2 Hour Block = Total Cost of $300
- $175 per Hour for 3 People
- 3 People in a 2 Hour Block = Total Cost of $350
- $200 per Hour for 4 People
- 4 People in a 2 Hour Block = Total Cost of $400